Quality is the cornerstone of CORTE activities and internal processes. Moreover, quality is a central element to CORTE Members and partners' relations.
CORTE was awarded with the ISO certificate in 2009 and has seen its certificate renewed on a yearly basis. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Quality Standards.
All CORTE activities are ISO certified. The ISO certification enables CORTE to maintain an up-to-date quality system ensuring effectiveness and transparency of all CORTE technical, financial, administrative and communication processes. For this purpose, CORTE implements a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO9001-standard. CORTE believes that its Quality System is necessary for the following reasons:
- use of a Quality System provides a consistency of approach in meeting its Members’ and partners’ needs;
- implementation of efficient and cost effective procedures for managing activities helps to ensure delivery of the best possible service to CORTE Members and partners;
- implementation of the Quality System model gives confidence to CORTE Members and partners;
- focus on continuing improvement encourages all CORTE Secretariat team members in the process of responding to CORTE Members’ and partners’ requirements.
The CORTE Secretariat is committed to strive for continuous quality improvement, thereby insuring the quality of services offered to its Members.
The CORTE Quality system’s architecture and procedures are the following:
- Quality Manual
- Quality Manual Annex Reference List
- General Management
- CORTE Quality Objectives
- CORTE Membership Development and Monitoring
- The Process of the Initiation of new Activities
- Contract Amendment
- Management Review
- Service Processes
- Micro-management Procedures
- Documentation Management and Customer Property
- Project Planning and budgeting
- Activity Management
- Expenses management
- Supporting Processes
- Purchasing Procedure
- Training Management
- Quality Management System
- Document Control
- Management of Quality related Record
- Complaint Management
- Internal Quality Audit
- Internal Non-conformities – Compliance Treatment
- Corrective and Preventive Actions Management
- Quality Policy
- Job Descriptions (CEO, Head of Office, Office Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager)
- CORTE Missions
- CORTE Strategy
This section gathers all templates used in CORTE activities and those related to the quality system, organised in the following folders: ADM, BUD, COM, MEM, PRO, QRR Quality.
Audit report on the CORTE Quality System is available here.