CEO & Secretariat
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is appointed by the Board of Directors for a term of two years and may thereafter be eligible for re-appointment.
The CEO’s tasks are:
- to propose the strategy and main objectives of the organisation to the Board of Directors
- to ensure implementation of the Board of Directors’ decisions
- to represent the Association
- to be the motor driving the association development and growth.
- to manage the CORTE Secretariat based in Brussels
CORTE’s current CEO is Rémy RUSSOTTO. He was nominated in March 2010 for a period of two years. His mandate was renewed for a period of two years by the CORTE Board of Directors (April 2012-March 2014).
CORTE CEO is assisted by CORTE Secretariat which is responsible for executing the organisational and operational tasks. CORTE Secretariat is based in Brussels.