CEO & Secretariat
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is appointed by the Board of Directors for a term of two years and may thereafter be eligible for re-appointment.
The CEO’s tasks are:
- to propose the strategy and main objectives of the organisation to the Board of Directors
- to ensure implementation of the Board of Directors’ decisions
- to represent the Association
- to be the motor driving the association development and growth.
- to manage the CORTE Secretariat based in Brussels
The CEO is Rémy RUSSOTTO.
CORTE CEO is assisted by CORTE Secretariat which is responsible for executing the organisational and operational tasks. CORTE Secretariat is based in Brussels.