The Confederation of Organisations in Road Transport Enforcement (CORTE) is one of the main road transport organisations in Europe, focusing on enforcement. CORTE is established in Brussels (Belgium) since 2004, as an international non-profit organisation. CORTE is member-based, bringing together 26 road transport authorities from EU and non-EU countries, 14 road transport associations and 20 transport companies. CORTE delivers harmonised solutions and best practices in the fields of Road Transport, Road Safety and Road Security.
Job title: project manager
• Manage and develop EU funded research projects in road transport (Horizon 2020, e.g.: ITS, big data, critical infrastructure, cybersecurity, supply chain security)
• Manage CORTE working groups in collaboration with national authorities, road transport associations and transport companies
• Communication and membership development
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in the management of EU funded research projects (FP7, Horizon 2020), preferably in road transport
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in EU government relations
• Responsible, dedicated, independent and team oriented
• English native speaker or equivalent
• University education
Deadline for applications: 22 September 2017 (candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible before the closing date)
Start: October-November 2017
Location: Brussels (Belgium)
Contact: Please apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.