The TACOT main achievements are to:
- Design a trusted GNSS function, that can be implemented in the commercial vehicles and supply trusted PVT information and modify an existing DT design to take into account this new capability,
- Ensure that the new design do not compromise the security,
- Draft an extended DT interface specification to embed it into the commercial vehicles system architecture,
- Develop a prototype of extended DT including the trusted GNSS function and the interface it with a third party ITS application, to validate these concepts,
- Propose as inputs to the ad-hoc standardisation bodies the 'trusted GNSS' protection profile and the new extended 'DT interface specification'
- Propose solutions for the next EU regulatory framework about DT.