Access to Market Working Group
The MARKT Working Group is established to contribute to the clarification of existing legal definitons and to the development of common practices leading to a harmonised implementation of the rules. Moreover, in the context of DG MOVE road transport package initiative and proposals for changes in 2017, the Working Group will assess whether useful modifications can be proposed to the Commission regarding the existing rules governing road transport cabotage at EU level.
More specifically, the MARKT WG will focus on the rules provided for in the following areas:
- Public passenger transport services by road;
- Access to profession for transport operators;
- Access to international road haulage market;
- Access to international market for coach & bus services;
- Minimum conditions for the implementation of social legislation relating to road transport activities;
- Combined transport of goods between Member States.