- Road Transport Committee
- EU Funded Projects
- Access to profession
- Road charging
- Drivers' Hours' Rules
- Working times
- Type Approval Procedure
- Workshop Approval
- Equipment Life Cycle
- What is a Digital Tachograph?
- Other technical aspects
How to use it?
- How to access information?
- What does the DT Record?
- Data Downloading
- Tachograph cards
- CORTE Activities
- Road Safety
- Road Security
CORTEActivitiesRoad TransportLegislationSocial provisionsTachographHow to use it?Tachograph cardsThe Company Card
The Company Card
The Company Card has the following specifications:
- Predominant Yellow Background
- A company may hold several company cards
- Contains a maximum of 230 records related to locking and downloading performed
- Has no administrative expiry specified in the Regulation
- Used to download recording equipment and driver card data
- Used to lock-in and lock-out data recorded in the Vehicle Uniy
- Issued by the Member State where the company has its headquarters