Data on the Workshop Card
For security purposes, a Workshop Card stores and requires the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
A Workshop Card contains the following data that are either recorded automatically:
- Card Identification
- Card Holder Identification
- Vehicles Used Data
- Driver Activity Data
- Events & Faults Data
- Control Activity Data
- Calibration & Adjustment Data
- Specific Conditions Data
- Card number
- Issuing Authority Name, Date of Issue
- Card Beginning of Validity Date, Card Expiry Date
Card Holder Identification
- Workshop Name and Address
- Surname and First Name of the Card Holder
- Preferred Language
Vehicles Used Data
- The workshop card stores vehicles used data records in the same manner as a driver card.
- The workshop card stores at least 4 such records.
Driver Activity Data
- The workshop card stores driver activity data in the same manner as a driver card.
- The workshop card holds driver activity data for at least one day of average driver activity.
- The workshop card stores daily works period start and/or end data records in the same manner as a driver card.
- The workshop card holds at least three pairs of such records.
Events & Faults Data
The workshop card stores events and faults data records in the same manner as a driver card. The workshop card stores data for the three most recent events of each type (i.e. 18 events) and the six most recent faults of each type (i.e. 12 faults).
Control Activity Data
The workshop card stores a control activity data record in the same manner as a driver card.
Calibration & Time Adjustment Data
The workshop card holds records of calibrations and/or time adjustments performed while the card is inserted in recording equipment. Each calibration record holds the following data:
- Purpose of Calibration (first installation, installation, periodic inspection)
- Vehicle Identification
- Parameters Updated or Confirmed (w, k, l, type size, speed limiting device setting, odometer (new and old values), date and time (new and old values)
- Recording Equipment Identification (VU part number, VU serial number, motion sensor serial number)
The workshop card stores at least 88 such records. The workshop card holds a counter indicating the total number of calibrations performed with the card. The workshop card holds a counter indicating the number of calibrations performed since its last download.
Specific Conditions Data
The workshop card stores data relevant to specific conditions in the same manner as the driver card. The workshop card stores two such records.